April 27, 2010

Testimonials on How To Save a Life

Here is what fellow athlete and MotorTabs user Bob Burnes had to say to us.
 
"I am never without my beloved Motortabs at the track. Once again, no BONK. I started drinking some MotorTabs a few hours prior to racing and I just don't suffer from the BONK or muscle stiffness. I love it. 

I don't know if I've told you or not, but MotorTabs is being credited with helping a man survive. I was going to school to become a police officer in Orange, CA last November. During the arrest and control portion of the class a fellow officer became very ill. I recognized the symptoms as dehydration and the start of heat exhaustion. I had him chew on a bit of MotorTabs then I put the rest in a bottle of water. I gave him two more to take with him to the hospital as he was carried off by ambulance.

When he got back from the hospital he left a message for me. The doctors informed him that the officer's survival rate was greatly increased because he was able to get much needed electrolytes, minerals, and salts back into his system quickly. The doctors took a look at the MotorTabs and we're impressed. Instead of hooking him up to IVs right away, they allowed him to cool down naturally and drink two more MotorTabs over a period of two hours. The next day, his color was better, he was well hydrated, and did well in the class despite the heat."

No comments:

Post a Comment