July 2, 2009

Testimonial from athlete Chris Foster

Hey followers. A recent testimonial from one of our featured athletes, Chris Foster. Check it out and let us know what you think!


"I do a lot of ITU racing in countries like Mexico and Ecuador where 100 degree temperatures are commonplace. The majority of races usuallys tart at noon, so we go off right at the height of the day’s heat. I really love Motor Tabs because I am always able to get the electrolytes my body needs without having to worry about stomach problems. It’s great that 4 different flavors are offered and are all really easy on my stomach while still tasting great. I race almost 20 times a year in such intense, high-pressure events. It gives me peace of mind knowing that my hydration is going to work and keep me from cramping up whether it’s a 100-degree race in Ecuador or a 60-degree race in Northern California. Either situation, the portability of Motor Tabs makes it easy to just throw a few tabs in my bag along with my water makes it easy in case I need to make extra bottles for the day. I love Motor Tabs because I’m never second-guessing what I put into my body on race day all throughout my long season!



Since I travel so much, the unique individual packaging is essential
for when I need to bring lots of electrolytes for extended stays in
hot climates. Thank goodness I don't have to bag my own portions of
hydration supplements when flying--nothing says "security risk" like
carrying plastic baggies of powder to races in Mexico!

I was so sick of super sweet, candy-like sports drinks. Motor Tabs
has such a nice, light flavor, and it sits perfectly in my stomach,
even on the longest training days and during the most intense races!"

No comments:

Post a Comment