July 21, 2009

How to save a life

A testimonial from Tabs athlete Jennifer Reither! Thanks Jennifer for believing in our product!



" Motor Tabs saved me today. I got out late on a ride and found myself riding in the Santa Monica's in over 100 degree heat on an eight mile climb with only ONE water stop at mile 6. I was extremly fatigued and heat exausted. I filled up my bottle at the ranger station, reach in my pocket and pulled out an Orange Motor Tabs and popped it in my bottle. It was a life saver that Motor Tabs are so easily portable and make warm water extra tasty, not to mention the boost of electrolytes including sodium, potassium and carbs that aided my tired legs. In a few minutes, my head felt clear again and I was refreshed on on my way.

Thanks for your continued support. I don't think I could have finished the ride with out the support of Motor Tabs. "

No comments:

Post a Comment