June 8, 2009

Notes from Italy!!


A fellow MotorTabber just sent us a testimonial from a recent cycling trip. We would like to share his little excerpt with everyone!

------------------------

Hey Greg!


I got back Tuesday night from my Italy and Giro trip. If I was not a Motor Tabs devotee before - I sure am now. The first 3 days I was in Tuscany. Great riding!!! And it was crazy hot. I did 50 to 70 miles in 95 degrees for three days in a row. I carried 2 motor tab bottles and had 2 more tabs for the re-fills. Boy was that needed. The terrain is heavy, up and down all day.



I rode the entire stage up to Blockhaus , crazy tough climbing and the final climb up Mount Vesuvius . Again, very hot and the Motor Tabs were very much needed. The light, refreshing taste went down easy, even when the liquid in the bottle was warm.
 


The tabs are definitely confirmed as the way to go. It gave me what I needed. Less sugar, but the replacement and support stuff I needed to top off my electrolyte reserves. I can get additional calories from gels and bars if needed. Also the great transportability makes it so easy to take with me, both in my pocket and in my suitcase! Thank you again for making such a dynamite product!

 


Mark Sauer
Team Simple Green
Masters Racer

1 comment:

  1. nice work over there Sauer!! sounds like a great trip...

    ReplyDelete