July 9, 2009

A testimonial from another Tabber!




"I was a skeptic. After years of sticky powder, stained bottles, lumps that won’t dissolve, complicated mixtures, disgusting flavors, and powders that turned to stone, I had all but given up on fluid replacement drinks and mixes. I had tried product after product and been disappointed with most. I had to suffer through all the negatives to get the small positives that other products provided.

When I tried Motor Tabs for the first time, I had some pre-conceived opinions and assumed that it was “just like all the rest”. It didn’t take long to change my mind! Simply effective is how I explain Motor Tabs.
I use Motor Tabs exclusively now for all my athletic needs. Whether I’m racing my mountain bike, training on the road bike, trail running, or kayaking, Motor Tabs is my fluid replacement choice. The portability makes it perfect for my active life style. Just toss a couple of tablets in a pocket or pack, and add them to water when needed. No need to pre-mix, pre-measure, shake or stir. No mess or waste. The taste is pleasant and appealing, causing me take on more fluids than drinking water alone. Cramping has all but disappeared from my training and races. I have even mixed Motor Tabs with my recovery drink for enhanced flavor and additional carbohydrates.

A friend came to visit and went to the gym with me. He asked about Motor Tabs as we packed for a run. I explained how simple and affective they have been for me. He works long hours in the heat and drinks fluid replacement products almost daily to combat the losses from hours in the heat and sun. I offered him a couple to take home and try and now he keeps them in the trucks and tractors around the farm. They are an excellent choice for anyone who needs effective, affordable, portable fluid replacement. Motor Tabs could be used on construction sites, factory floors, assembly lines, warehouses, any place that heat and physical activity is depleting fluids. I have even added Motor Tabs to my medical kit to treat mild heat-related illnesses.
Pitch the powders, ditch the dust, grab a Tab!!!"

-Darin

No comments:

Post a Comment