December 31, 2008

MOTOR TABS Team Kit for 09


Check out the new, official MOTOR TABS Cycling Team Kit for 09...designed by Bob Thomson (pro designer at FELT by day/rockstar by night as bassist for BIG DRILL CAR) and manufactured by Squadra, the new kits feature 'blue' for the first time to match the corporate colors of the MOTOR TABS brand.
For some, the black with vertical accents acts as a much-needed slimming mechanism...for others it's just a very cool kit.
Please note the leg-band...nice touch!! A factory version of this kit will likely be available in Q1 of 09.

2 comments:

  1. How can I get my hands on a Kit? I would really like to know if I can get one?? Size Medium on both Top and Bottoms would be great. Let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good and goes will with the Vanderkitten colors! =)

    ReplyDelete